Some surreal pictures
- Fast food (cypriot version), Nicosia, Dec. 2, 2006.
- Teddy bear in the old town, Nicosia, Dec. 2, 2006.
- Advertisement of the political Party of Justice near Omeriye, Nicosia., Dec. 2, 2006.
- "Welcoming" message in my village; it refers to those "borrowing" stones from a destructed house. St George, Mani, Greece. September 2005.
- Evzons parading in 5th Ave, Manhattan. New York City, USA, April 2005 (commemoration of the Greek independence day).
- An old friend standing silently in a swamp near Mt Olympus in Macedonia. Dhion, Greece, August 2004.
And some not so surreal pictures and videos
- Dikaios struggling to drink from my glass, Nicosia, September 29, 2007.
- Aphrodite and Dikaios, Maroussi, August 2007.
- Dikaios with Athena before his first flight to Athens (August 2007).
- With Dikaios in Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa (August 2007).
- Athena and Dikaios having coffee in Nicosia (1/5/07).
- With Dikaios in Nicosia (26/4/07) and Zygi (1/5/07).
- House in the old town of Nicosia, December 2, 2006.
- Angel in the old town, Nicosia, December 2, 2006.
- Old-town dweller, Nicosia, December 2, 2006.
- With the IC-Grid Team at UCY, September 8, 2006.
- At Europar 2006 in Dresden.
- With Evangelos Markatos and Chryssis Georgiou in FORTH, during a CoreGRID visit in June 2006.
- IPDPS in Rhodes, April 2006: with Calvin Lin at the gates of the Old City, and with Calvin, Daniella, Giorgos and Rizos outside the ouzeri "To Steno" (a highly recommended taverna!).
- Noam Chomsky at the University of Cyprus, May 2006.
- Science Day at the University of Cyprus, October 10, 2005: talking to high-school pupils and a visit to HPCL.
- Psarantonis and his group performing in the Axiothea Mansion, Univ. of Cyprus Cultural Center, Nicosia, 21/9/2005.
- Goodfather a la greque. Kifissia, Greece, September 2005.
- Outside the Graduate College, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA, June 2005.
- Athena canoeing in the Princeton canal. Princeton, NJ, USA, June 2005.
- Ken, Sandy and myself, somewhere in Rt 27, between New Brunswick and Princeton, New Jersey, USA, June 2005. "We look like pretty suspicious characters" Ken wrote, after seeing the picture.
- With Makis in seaport village, near the Brooklin Bridge, May 2005.
- Athena in Soho, Lower Manhattan, New York City, USA, May 2005.
- The crowd in the U2 concert. Philadelphia, USA, May 2005.
- "The secret is yourself." Wise words from the same concert.
- Bono singing and speaking.
- Pilgirmage to Fragokastello, the place of Dhrosoulites; near Sfakia, on the southern coast of Crete, Greece, August 2004.
- In a gorge near Sfakia, Crete, Greece, August 2004.
- With young Aphrodite, my niece, in Maroussi, Greece, Easter 2004.
- Serious and smiling in front of "Petit Marius" in Rennes, France, April 2003.
- With John and Sofia in Spetses, Greece, April 2003.
- "Μήνυμα Πρωτοχρονιάς 2008." Αρχιεπίσκοπος Αθηνών Χριστόδουλος, 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2007.
- "Υπήρξα μόνος, ελεύθερος, χωρίς εξαρτήσεις." Συνέντευξη Μ. Θεοδωράκη στην Ελευθεροτυπία, Σάββατο 11 Μαρτίου 2006.
- "Λόγος προς τους νέους," Θεόδωρου Κολοκοτρώνη, Αθήνα 1838.
- "Ένας λαός αιχμάλωτος σε γυαλί και παπαγαλάκια," Μίκης Θεοδωράκης, παρέμβαση σε εκδήλωση του Δήμου Καλλιθέας για τα "65 Χρόνια ΟΧΙ στον Φασισμό", 25 Οκτωβρίου 2005.
- Richard Feynman on Teaching.
- "The Power of Four" by Tom Hanks. Commencement address at Vassar College, May 22, 2005.