31 Jan 2014-10th Digital Marketing Forum & Exhibition
10th Digital Marketing Forum & Exhibition
The digital marketing forum and exhibition took place in the Hilton hotel in Nicosia on 31th of January 2014. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the Digital Marketing Forum & Exhibition – organised by IMH – commenced with great energy and excitement, with numerous industry stakeholders congregating to share their ideas and vision. The Digital Marketing Forum and Exhibition comprised 10 presentations by various industry professionals – both national and international – coupled with booths of various companies sharing their products.
More information on this forum can be found here.
- UK and European trends and key facts about Digital Media and Digital advertising, Denia Souli-Vounisiou, P&G Senior Digital Executive, Starcom MediaVest Group, UK
- Measuring business impact in the digital age, John Antoniades, Chief Executive Officer MENA,Starcom MediaVest Group, UAE
- How press advertising and digital complement each other, Marcus Rich, Commercial Managing Director, dmg media (Daily Mail and General Trust Plc), UK
- The effectiveness of a multi-sensory offline and online campaign, Ulbe Jelluma, Marketing Director, Print Power, Belgium
- Rise and Shine, with social media, Godfried van Loo, Founder & Creative Director, Yocter, Netherlands
- Brand Insight via Social Media Monitoring and Analysis, Ayman Itani, Digital Media Strategist, Think Media Labs, Lebanon
- Facebook Optimization: A Love Story between Content and Advertising, Alexandra Boutopoulou, Digital and Social Media Specialist, Mindshare, Greece
- Why your brand fan page is not always best place to advertise your products, Piotr Chrobot, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, Poland
- Digital Engagement: The key to driving data uptake, Matthew Gerber, Strategic Planning Director, JWT Athens, Greece
- Digital: It is not an option!, Dimitris Sideridis, Head of Creative Technology & Country Manager, MSPS, Romania
Photos of the forum: